Role and Functions
- The General Secretariat is in the process of setting up a core group of advisers to help OIC launch and sustain Sawt Al-Hikma: Center for Dialogue, Peace and Understaning in the manner that is strategic, encompassing, sophisticated, persuasive, and dynamic.
- The proposed core group of advisers is expected to be a diverse, multicultural and multidimensional group able to guide the functioning of the Center for Dialogue, Peace and Understaning in a professional manner.
- Some other specific functions of the Advisory Group include:
- Evaluating and monitoring the work of the Center with a view to improving its contents, analyzing the impact, and enhancing the outreach to the target groups.
- Contributing one article every four months on the relevant themes for publication and projection on the internet.
- Participating in seminars/colloquiums once in every six months under the auspices of The Center for Dialogue, Peace and Understaning.
- The meetings of the Advisory Group shall be held every four month or earlier, if necessary. The Group may meet in Jeddah or any other convenient place.